News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Temporary display in the backyard

Started by M3019C LPS20, December 20, 2014, 08:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M3019C LPS20

Earlier today, I decided to connect some of New York City signals to my General Traffic Equipment mechanical controller. I created a rather temporary two-phase setup. The Winko-Matic VI 2L (on the left) controls the main street, while the CooperLED/AtLite Inc. hand and man L.E.D. insert and General Traffic Equipment 1st generation 8" vehicular head control the cross street. The entire cycle takes approximately 60 seconds to complete.

mrsman

When I saw the headline, I immediately thought that perhaps you've set up a holiday lights theme with traffic signals, or maybe conversely a traffic theme with holiday lights.   :awesomeface:

Any takers?  Are there any holiday light freaks out there?

M3019C LPS20

Quote from: mrsman on December 21, 2014, 06:51:03 PM
When I saw the headline, I immediately thought that perhaps you've set up a holiday lights theme with traffic signals, or maybe conversely a traffic theme with holiday lights.   :awesomeface:

Any takers?  Are there any holiday light freaks out there?

Interesting.

That was not my original intention. Personally, I am not fanatic of holiday lights at this time of the year.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.