National Boards > Road Enthusiasts Meetings

2021 Quad Cities Road Meet

(1/14) > >>

Brandon:
The 2021 Quad Cities Road Meet.  Davenport and Bettendorf, Iowa; and Rock Island and Moline, Illinois.

We will start and meet for lunch at Credit Island Park in Davenport (BYOL).  Then, we will see the Centennial Bridge, Government Bridge, New and Old I-74 Bridges, the I-80 Bridge, and the Big X Interchange.  Along the way will be the end of I-88, an older US-67 bridge across the Rock River, the Centennial Expressway, and the I-280 Bridge with a stop at the Iowa 80 Truck Stop.

Please make your vote(s), and like in Chicago, vote early, and vote often.  ;-)

A.J. Bertin:
I'm excited about this one!  I voted for June 19 and 26.

TheHighwayMan394:
I voted for the first two, but I really have no preference and will likely attend on any date. Just a heads up though, Laura was also strongly considering 6/26 for her possible western MD meet.

signalman:
I voted for the 12th, 19th and 26th. I'm partial to late June because daylight is at its maximum, however, any weekend would likely work for me. I plan to incorporate the meet into a larger route/county clinching trip, so maximum daylight is important to me. Although to be fair, that aspect isn't a huge impact - a few minutes isn't going to make much of a difference. Although Memorial Day weekend would be my last choice due to increased traffic and likely more expensive lodging.

Due to various circumstances beyond my control I haven't been able to make it out to the Great Lakes region for a meet the last few summers. That being said, I'd like to make this one a priority.

CtrlAltDel:
It's not on the list, but I would prefer early August.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version