National Boards > Road Enthusiasts Meetings

2021 Wilmington, DE Road Meet - 7/17/21

<< < (3/15) > >>

PHLBOS:
Ah, a road meet that's both within very reasonable proximity (1/2 drive from home) and falls on a weekend with no known schedule conflicts on my end.

Definitely interested.

Alps:

--- Quote from: SSOWorld on May 13, 2021, 05:57:59 AM ---Serious mode:

I'm very likely in.  I have to, however request the time off and it should go through - given though the situation is changed with my job that me being gone an extended amount of time will impact production.  Bosses will respect time off though.

I normally don't respond on public Facebook events, so if you're looking for a head count off that please let me know.

--- End quote ---
will you be needing a place to stay approximately 2 hours from the meet?

baugh17:

--- Quote from: roadwaywiz95 on May 12, 2021, 04:02:46 PM ---Announcing the 2021 Wilmington, DE Road Meet, to be hosted by yours truly in his first attempt in the host's seat. (So you know what that means - it could be the last attempt too!  :-| :angry:)

--- End quote ---

I have it penciled in on my calendar but likely will not be able to attend due to my current workload and schedule expected to continue through July and possibly into August.  Also not sure how comfortable my wife will be with me travelling out of state (even though we're both vaxxed).

SSOWorld:

--- Quote from: Alps on May 13, 2021, 06:36:10 PM ---
--- Quote from: SSOWorld on May 13, 2021, 05:57:59 AM ---Serious mode:

I'm very likely in.  I have to, however request the time off and it should go through - given though the situation is changed with my job that me being gone an extended amount of time will impact production.  Bosses will respect time off though.

I normally don't respond on public Facebook events, so if you're looking for a head count off that please let me know.

--- End quote ---
will you be needing a place to stay approximately 2 hours from the meet?

--- End quote ---
My route there and back (an existing trip originally planned for last year stations me an hour south of the meet on 95 northeast of Baltimore.).  This also gives me an opportunity to do driving tours of Baltimore and DC and finish I-64, I-66, I-70, I-Maryland, and I-83.  Don't worry, there may be another opportunity (this year).

Mr. Matté:
I'm still kicking myself for missing the 2011 Central Jersey one even though it was right in my backyard (and have missed out on ice cream ever since then!/s). I had been planning on a South Jersey drive/vacation to personnally clinch the rest of southeastern NJ plus maybe some beaching and biking. I think with this meet, I can do the SJ trip the week before and maybe do the Cape May-Lewes Ferry in the process to head up there. Count me in for this!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version