News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Enough of my lurking already

Started by RustyK, April 29, 2010, 08:18:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RustyK

Hiyas - I'm a collassal lurker from m.t.r. days and this forum once I discovered it a few months back.  I finally decided to get an account so I can post and say hello.  Most of my friends know me as their road-geekiest friend, but I don't have nearly the knowledge of some of y'all here.  I'm originally from NJ, but live near Seattle now (and have been for the past 10 years).  For any of you from around here, I think the best thing that could happen to the 520 bridge is that it sinks (with somehow no traffic on it at the time), so they'll their crap together and stop discussing proposals and get started on building, and I know a couple of NIMBYs that I wish I could swing a shovel at, because they don't want light rail running near their condos when they're built 15 years from now.  (Oh my goodness I miss a decent rail system!) 

Scott5114

Haha. Looks like we'll have an interesting time having you around. Welcome!
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

BigMattFromTexas

joseph1723

Here's a welcome from Ontario! I also lurked for while before posting to here and still lurk on M.T.R.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.