News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

South Africa freeways

Started by Chris, January 27, 2010, 08:24:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J N Winkler

Quote from: Takumi on October 28, 2022, 02:34:21 AMMajor bump, but I'm in South Africa at the moment and there are still a few scattered signs with FHWA series in very rural areas.

Are there still any regulatory or warning signs with red rims, blue background, and white digits/symbols?
"It is necessary to spend a hundred lire now to save a thousand lire later."--Piero Puricelli, explaining the need for a first-class road system to Benito Mussolini

Takumi

Quote from: J N Winkler on October 28, 2022, 03:02:46 AM
Quote from: Takumi on October 28, 2022, 02:34:21 AMMajor bump, but I'm in South Africa at the moment and there are still a few scattered signs with FHWA series in very rural areas.

Are there still any regulatory or warning signs with red rims, blue background, and white digits/symbols?
I haven't seen any, but I have seen some signs that are noticeably older, and a few places where Polokwane is still signed as Pietersburg.
Quote from: Rothman on July 15, 2021, 07:52:59 AM
Olive Garden must be stopped.  I must stop them.

Don't @ me. Seriously.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.