Ruining a book by closing it on a bubble

Started by bandit957, January 08, 2017, 04:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bandit957

Have you ever ruined a book by blowing a bubble with bubble gum and closing the book on it? I have a very, very vague recollection of somebody doing this once. I think it was a library book.

In high school, people kept sticking bubble gum in books, which stuck the pages together. But they didn't blow a bubble. I remember one time, I accidentally tore a page in my science book trying to get the pages apart, and a teacher got really mad.
Might as well face it, pooing is cool

Brandon

"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

Max Rockatansky

Okay what's with the fixation on gum in all these threads?  I feel like there is some punch line that I'm missing out on.

jeffandnicole

Quote from: Max Rockatansky on January 08, 2017, 05:12:34 PM
Okay what's with the fixation on gum in all these threads?  I feel like there is some punch line that I'm missing out on.

Maybe we need a sticky on gum threads.

Big John

Quote from: jeffandnicole on January 08, 2017, 08:57:23 PM

Even the Freedent one?  :sombrero:

bandit957

Might as well face it, pooing is cool

hm insulators

Quote from: jeffandnicole on January 08, 2017, 08:57:23 PM

:-D :clap:
Remember: If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

I'd rather be a child of the road than a son of a ditch.

At what age do you tell a highway that it's been adopted?

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.