Regional Boards > Mid-South

I-69 in Arkansas

(1/5) > >>

AcE_Wolf_287:
This is the Page about I-69 progress in Arkansas!

The only Part Iíve been seeing lately thatís been worked on is the Monticello Bypass, and the progress has been really slow last time I checked

edwaleni:

--- Quote from: AcE_Wolf_287 on March 18, 2020, 06:53:28 PM ---This is the Page about I-69 progress in Arkansas!

The only Part Iíve been seeing lately thatís been worked on is the Monticello Bypass, and the progress has been really slow last time I checked

--- End quote ---

Try this:

https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?topic=3524.0

MikieTimT:
17 mile section of Future I-69 in Arkansas starting in 2022

This is a public hearing being done virtually on October 6 regarding the first phase from US-278 to US-65.  It'll have 2 at grade intersections and 2 overpasses and will be a 17 mile long Super-2 with enough right-of-way for the ultimate 4 lane divided finished project.

bwana39:

--- Quote from: MikieTimT on September 09, 2020, 11:23:33 PM ---17 mile section of Future I-69 in Arkansas starting in 2022

This is a public hearing being done virtually on October 6 regarding the first phase from US-278 to US-65.  It'll have 2 at grade intersections and 2 overpasses and will be a 17 mile long Super-2 with enough right-of-way for the ultimate 4 lane divided finished project.

--- End quote ---

Moving very slowly.  Like I have said before, this is needed whether the Great River Bridge ever gets built.

The Ghostbuster:
The funeral march in building Interstate 69 across Arkansas continues. When this new US 278-to-US 65 segment opens, I wonder what designation it will have? An extension of Bypass US 278? A revival of AR 569? Or might it be unnumbered altogether?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version