News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Traffic Light Fail

Started by US71, February 02, 2011, 10:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

US71

Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

Ian

UMaine graduate, former PennDOT employee, new SoCal resident.
Youtube l Flickr

74/171FAN

Hahahaha I guess you're supposed to treat that as a four way stop......maybe?    :wow:
I am now a PennDOT employee.  My opinions/views do not necessarily reflect the opinions/views of PennDOT.

Stephane Dumas

Looks like that traffic light got some "relatives" in Quebec  :-D

US12

mightyace

^^^

Funny, but that's not a traffic light fail, more like balloon handlers fail.  :sombrero:  :pan:
My Flickr Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mightyace

I'm out of this F***KING PLACE!

Brandon

"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

hobsini2

Quote from: Brandon on March 15, 2011, 10:40:33 AM
Quote from: US71 on February 02, 2011, 10:25:52 PM
http://failblog.org/2011/02/02/epic-fail-video-traffic-light-fail/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+failblog+%28The+FAIL+Blog+-+Fail+Pictures+%26+Videos+at+Failblog.ORG%29
Looks like somewhere in Chicago from the signal mastarms and color.

Yes that does look like Chicago. The street name sign plaque on the arm signal also looks like Chicago.  Too bad i can't zoom in and read the name on it.

[Fixed mangled quote. Please read this link. -S.]
I knew it. I'm surrounded by assholes. Keep firing, assholes! - Dark Helmet (Spaceballs)

MDOTFanFB

That light also has some friends within walking distance of where I live (it's a busted Eagle Durasig signal head):

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.