News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Seven people killed in Grand Rapids

Started by ftballfan, July 07, 2011, 09:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ftballfan

In Grand Rapids, MI, seven people were killed and two others were injured by a single shooter today. As of 9:45 PM EDT, the suspect is holding two more people hostage. Live coverage is at http://www.wzzm13.com/video/livestream/live.aspx

Stephane Dumas

ftballfan

At the time I posted this, the suspect had yet to kill himself. The suspect had a long criminal history dating back to 1992 and had likely used cocaine and alcohol prior to the shootings. Also, his victims were:
1. His estranged wife
2. Their daughter
3. His mother-in-law (mother of victim #1)
4. His father-in-law (father of victim #1)
5. His former girlfriend
6. Said former girlfriend's sister
7. Said former girlfriend's niece (daughter of victim #6)

BigMattFromTexas

I hate seeing stuff like this. Honestly, I'm not encouraging suicide, but is you're seriously thinking about killing ANYONE, why not either yourself, or get over the problems? And drugs definitely aren't the answer to problems..

I was reading about several serial killers the other day, it made me sick. The fact that people actually keep doing stuff like that. Some other crazy's a read about include: Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy, the Cleveland Torso Murderer, and a couple others.. Murder is a sick twisted thing.. Especially when you keep one of your victims under your dining room [John Wayne Gacy].
BigMatt

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.