Started by jpi, October 15, 2010, 08:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jpi

When-
Saturday October 23, 2010

Where-
Logans Roadhouse Nashville West Shopping Center at 11:00am
I-40 Exit 201 Charlotte Pike (US 70)
From I-40 take Charlotte Pike US 70 east half mile, Nashville West Shopping Center is on the left, Logans is in the parking lot in front of Target, Best Buy, Dicks Sporting Goods and Ross.

Agenda-
We will meet for lunch and socializing at Logans, then we will check out the I-40 White Bridge Rd\ Briley Parkway Construction that is one exit east from Logans (exit 204) We will view and discuss the fly overs being built and already built at the interchange, these are some of the highest interstate fly overs in TN. Next we will head down to the TN 840 construction projects in Williamson County, this is about 45 minutes to an hour away. There are other road worthy sites to see in the Nashville area too such as the 4 level stack at I-440 and I-65 (locally known as "the spider")

Billy Riddle has posted this announcement on facebook and aaroads forum,, please RSVP to myself at jpi17403@yahoo.com or Billy Riddle at kingfridayxiii@yahoo.com

Hope to see you all there!!!  :)

Jason Ilyes
JPI
Lebanon, TN
Home of the Barrel

Jason Ilyes
JPI
Lebanon, TN
Home Of The Barrel

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.