News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Cebu City Philippines mentioned in this headline worst place to drive

Started by bing101, September 14, 2016, 09:22:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bing101

Alps

I question how Moscow isn't the worst, based on the traffic jams I've heard of.

kurumi

Nitpick:
Quote from: driverindex.pdf, linked from story
#5. Greensboro, NC
#5. Avignon, France
#6. Reims, France
#7. Nimes, France

Rankings don't work that way. If two are tied for #5, then the next position is #7, not #6.
My first SF/horror short story collection is available: "Young Man, Open Your Winter Eye"

Jbte

Quote from: Alps on September 15, 2016, 12:20:07 AM

I question the same for Los Angeles traffic in US, but apparently Honolulu, Hawaii is worst than LA...

Alps

Quote from: Jbte on September 19, 2016, 10:18:13 AM
Quote from: Alps on September 15, 2016, 12:20:07 AM

I question the same for Los Angeles traffic in US, but apparently Honolulu, Hawaii is worst than LA...
LA traffic is bad on freeways but comparatively good on parallel streets. You get different lists depending on whether you use total hours of delay (per weekday) or hours per mile, or hours per mile of freeway... Moscow is legendary for multi-hour jams during rush hours on both freeways and surface streets.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.