Courtesy tows remain Philly’s persistent parking nightmare

Started by ZLoth, April 04, 2021, 08:46:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZLoth

From SOURCE:

"˜Borderline illegal': Courtesy tows remain Philly's persistent parking nightmare
Drivers who get sucked into the bureaucratic vortex describe it as city-sanctioned auto theft, sometimes followed by punishing fines from the Philadelphia Parking Authority.
QuoteGary Isaacs returned home from a trip to California in January to discover his car missing from its Center City parking spot and two alarming letters in the mail.

The Philadelphia Parking Authority, in a letter dated Dec. 22, informed Isaacs that it had towed and impounded his car.

And a notice from the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas, dated Dec. 30, warned him that the car was scheduled to go on the auction block.
FULL ARTICLE HERE

It should be noted that Parking Wars ran on A&E from 2008-2012.
I'm an Engineer. That means I solve problems. Not problems like "What is beauty?", because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy. I solve practical problems and call them "paychecks".

SectorZ

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.