News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Thank you HB.

Started by ce929wax, November 03, 2018, 02:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ce929wax

I wanted to give a shout out to H.B. Elkins and his millennium highway page.  His page has been a sanctuary for me to escape while I process the grief of my grandfather passing on.   

hbelkins

Quote from: ce929wax on November 03, 2018, 02:45:55 PM
I wanted to give a shout out to H.B. Elkins and his millennium highway page.  His page has been a sanctuary for me to escape while I process the grief of my grandfather passing on.

I am sorry to hear about the death of your grandfather. My paternal grandfather died when I was two months old so I never knew him. I was a junior in high school when my maternal grandfather died, and I have great memories of going fishing with him. May you be comforted by your memories of him, and enjoy the pictures. I have a bunch more recent pics on my Flickr account that I never uploaded the links to on the website.

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

hotdogPi

I would make one suggestion with regard to your Flickr photo album: It's not easily searchable. "450" won't display your photos of Route 450 (it returns various photo #450 on your road trips), and "Indianapolis" returns only 3 photos, even though you have many more relevant photos. The same occurs with other numbers and cities.
Clinched, plus MA 286

Traveled, plus several state routes

Lowest untraveled: 25 (updated from 14)

New clinches: MA 286
New traveled: MA 14, MA 123

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.