News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Introduction

Started by leroys73, December 21, 2012, 08:21:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leroys73

Just joined yesterday.  Road trave is one of my favorite activities.  I prefere to go by motorcycle since getting back into it almost 5 years ago at 59.  I originated in SW Ohio, spent many years in SW Oklahoma (home for many years), as an Army Brat spent 3 years in Germany, graduated from Baumholder American HS, moving to Munich to attend the forever partying U of Maryland Munich Campus.  Wife moved me to the Dallas area from SW Oklahoma. 

The addiction to road travel started before my birth.  My grandmother started an interstate trucking company in the 30's so highways interest me (US 62 seems to run through my life been on most of it). My dad drove for them.  Being an Army Brat just pushed me on.  My wife comes from a roadwarrior family and a car guy dad so there is no cure for me.  Traveled most of Western Europe (including a road trip from Munich to Athens via Yugoslavia) and much of North America by car.  My motorcycle travels have taken me to almost all states but only one trip to Canada so far.   
'73 Vette, '72 Monte Carlo, ;11 Green with Envy Challenger R/T,Ram, RoyalStarVenture S,USA Honda VTX1300R ridden 49states &11provinces,Driven cars in50 states+DC&21countries,OverseasBrats;IronButt:MileEatersilver,SS1000Gold,SS3000,3xSS2000,18xSS1000, 3TX1000,6BB1500,NPT,LakeSuperiorCircleTour

Alps

I can't wait to hear about your stories around the world!

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.