News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

A few driving videos of mine

Started by riiga, November 21, 2014, 11:39:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

riiga

Did some recording of various roads in my vicinity one-two years ago. Be sure to watch in HD for best quality.

Zeffy

These are great - Sweden looks to have very nice roads as well as beautiful country scenery. Did you use a dash cam to create these?
Life would be boring if we didn't take an offramp every once in a while

A weird combination of a weather geek, roadgeek, car enthusiast and furry mixed with many anxiety related disorders

riiga

I actually used a normal video camera mounted on a small stand stuck to the windscreen. Works quite well I think.

Here's two more I have on my account, recorded as more as a test. I have one unfinished too, I should look into uploading it I think.

riiga

ramoneBK_MA

Nice videos bro, keep it up !  ;-)
I make videos about driving in my country, Morocco. Check my channel in the signature :biggrin:

riiga

New video, driving from near the summerhouse and home. Unfortunately quite rainy.

xcellntbuy

Very interesting.  The rural areas are very short on signs.  I like the angled exit signs and the streetlights similar to those found on Lake Shore Drive in Chicago. :clap:

riiga

Resurrecting this old thread of mine to drop a newly recorded video of the Linköping ring road (though not as exciting as American ring roads with their freeways). Lots of roundabouts (all named). Speed limits shown are in km/h.

riiga

A short video of a newly opened alignment of national road 35.

riiga

To complement my previous video of the Linköping outer ring road, here's the centre ring road of Linköping, both directions.

Fulcrum29SMT

That looks like quite a treat of a trip! I've travelled to Sweden twice, but never left the center of Stockholm, and it looks like I've missed a lot of great experiences.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.