News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Compdude's Highway videos

Started by compdude787, March 13, 2017, 01:27:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

compdude787

Here's my most recent video! This time I'm driving through Las Vegas at night. Features I-15 SB and the Las Vegas Strip northbound.

compdude787

Another video from the Las Vegas area--this time I'm driving I-11, the newest Interstate in the western United States, from Las Vegas to Hoover Dam and back. Enjoy!

compdude787

Alright, here is my latest video from my 2020 roadtrip! In this video, I'm driving north on I-15 through the Virgin River Gorge. As always, enjoy the video!!

compdude787

In this video that I just uploaded, I am driving through Zion National Park on UT Route 9. Enjoy!!

compdude787

Here's my next video from Utah. I'm on UT 12 just north of Bryce Canyon National Park, heading west through the Red Canyon. Enjoy!

compdude787

And now, I've just uploaded another Utah video showing the drive through Bryce Canyon National Park. I also show the view from many of the viewpoints as well, so enjoy!

compdude787

I've just uploaded another road video, this time showing the drive on UT 24 east through Capitol Reef National Park. Enjoy!

compdude787

I'm back in Capitol Reef National Park, and I'm driving on the Capitol Reef Scenic Drive in this video. Enjoy!!

compdude787

Happy New Year! In this video I'm driving on both directions of Interstate 70 in Utah through the San Rafael Reef. Enjoy!!

compdude787

Here's another video from a national park in Utah. This time, I'm driving from Moab and into Canyonlands National Park. Enjoy all the views!!

compdude787

Just uploaded another video, showing the very scenic drive through Arches National Park. Enjoy!

compdude787

For the first time in a long time, less than a week has gone by between uploading videos! Yes, that's right, I have just uploaded my video from the Grand Canyon National Park. This shows the drive on AZ 64 north from Tusayan, AZ to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon, and after visiting several viewpoints there, I then drove through the Grand Canyon Village.

compdude787

Alright, here is my first video in Los Angeles from 2020. This time, I'm driving on various freeways in and around LA at night. Unfortunately, there were some copyright issues (I go into more detail on this in the video) so a couple songs have been muted. But I hope you all enjoy it regardless!

compdude787

Here's my latest video from LA! I'm driving on the 110 during the day this time. Features the stack interchange between I-110 and I-105, the new bridge in the Port of Long Beach (the Long Beach International Gateway), as well as parts of I-710, I-105, and a little bit of I-605 and I-5 to finish off the video. Enjoy this updated version of the ultimate LA freeway video!!

compdude787

Today I bring you another video from LA; this time I'm clinching the infamous I-405 going northbound. Luckily, I didn't get stuck in traffic at all! Enjoy!

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.