News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Is East Richmond Virginia any safe to live in?

Started by tolbs17, December 30, 2021, 07:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tolbs17

I have been getting some comments saying that East Richmond is abandoned and has a very high crime rate like when looking at this Street View. But I feel like it's an alright place to live, although Richmond's population stood still for many decades and has seen no growth since the 1950s... So is East Richmond really that bad to live in? I just want to know. Thanks.

~Tolbs

Max Rockatansky

Check the Uniform Crime Report, the information is easily accessible.

tolbs17

Quote from: Max Rockatansky on December 30, 2021, 07:38:30 PM
Check the Uniform Crime Report, the information is easily accessible.
Done that before but sometimes the areas can be better or worse than you think. But I'll check that one out.

Daniel Fiddler

Such is the case in Jackson, Tennessee.

Jackson is listed as the second-most violent city in Tennessee after Memphis and the fourth-most violent city under 100,000 population in the USA last I checked.

Although 90% plus of the city is perfectly fine, even at night.

Hot Rod Hootenanny

Quote from: tolbs17 on December 30, 2021, 07:17:17 PM
I have been getting some comments saying that East Richmond is abandoned and has a very high crime rate like when looking at this Street View. But I feel like it's an alright place to live, although Richmond's population stood still for many decades and has seen no growth since the 1950s... So is East Richmond really that bad to live in? I just want to know. Thanks.

~Tolbs

How safe is Greenville, North Carolina?
Please, don't sue Alex & Andy over what I wrote above

tolbs17

Quote from: Hot Rod Hootenanny on December 30, 2021, 10:50:40 PM
Quote from: tolbs17 on December 30, 2021, 07:17:17 PM

~Tolbs

How safe is Greenville, North Carolina?
It's safe on the east side (excluding just east of downtown which is a heart for college kids), Arbor Hills and going towards Chicod school and Grimesland are the best areas.

West Greenville is not as safe. Part of the reason why the Carolina East Mall got killed. A second shopping mall (Which is the Greenville Mall) was built in a far more affluent area and expanded and flourished.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.