Potential 2023 Grand Forks, North Dakota Meet

Started by Brandon, August 23, 2022, 08:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dates for the Grand Forks Road Meet

Saturday, May 20, 2023
4 (57.1%)
Saturday, May 27, 2023 (Memorial Day Weekend)
3 (42.9%)
Sunday, May 28, 2023 (Memorial Day Weekend)
3 (42.9%)
Saturday, June 3, 2023
3 (42.9%)
Saturday, June 10, 2023
3 (42.9%)
Saturday, June 17, 2023
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: November 26, 2022, 07:55:23 PM

A.J. Bertin

My time-off request from work has been approved, and my lodging for the trip has been booked.  Unless anything unforeseen happens that prevents me from going, I'll be there.  :D
-A.J. from Michigan

Brandon

It's official, the Grand Forks, ND meet will be held May 20, 2023.

We will meet at the Blue Moose in East Grand Forks, MN, at 11:00 am CDT for lunch, followed by the tour.

The Blue Moose: https://goo.gl/maps/jbiCXDM71nKseWvV8
507 2nd Street NW, East Grand Forks, MN 56721
https://www.thebluemoose.net/

I will post the tour route later.

Quote from: Brandon on August 23, 2022, 08:55:23 PM
I'm thinking of holding a road meet in Grand Forks, North Dakota next year.  There's some sights to see up there, and it's a place where no one has held a meet yet.  Please choose possible dates in the poll above, up to four choices.
"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

SSOWorld

As mentioned in the FB event (comment to your post), I'm interested, but will not be attending as I need to channel money into a HAM radio station and a trip to the great white north (which will be a 3-week endeavor on its own.  Oh, shit! Did I just say that?!!
Scott O.

Not all who wander are lost...
Ah, the open skies, wind at my back, warm sun on my... wait, where the hell am I?!
As a matter of fact, I do own the road.
Raise your what?

Wisconsin - out-multiplexing your state since 1918.

TheHighwayMan3561

I'm planning on attending. I have spent very little time in that part of the state and have only a rudimentary knowledge of the Grand Forks metro area, so unfortunately for any who may be wondering I have little to offer in the way of additional activities or any additional dining suggestions.
self-certified as the dumbest person on this board for 5 years running

getemngo

My odds have increased from zero to not-zero since I canceled my other May travel plans. Still need to figure out schedule and budget.
~ Sam from Michigan

Brandon

"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.