News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Hey!

Started by KEK Inc., March 07, 2010, 07:15:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KEK Inc.

I've been a roadgeek ever since I was 4.  I've lived in the west coast my entire life and have drawn maps of California multiple times.  I currently live in the SF Bay Area as well as SW Washington. 
Take the road less traveled.

Ian

Welcome from Pennsylvania! I have relatives in the Bay Area.
UMaine graduate, former PennDOT employee, new SoCal resident.
Youtube l Flickr

mightyace

Welcome from Middle TN!

I've been looking at maps ever since I could read myself.  Though, the maps I drew were of fictitious places.  (I never actually finished one, though.)
My Flickr Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mightyace

I'm out of this F***KING PLACE!

KEK Inc.

Quote from: PennDOTFan on March 07, 2010, 08:16:15 PM
Welcome from Pennsylvania! I have relatives in the Bay Area.

Awesome.  I've been to Philadelphia and spent the night.  I traveled the Northeast through train a couple of years ago, so I didn't really get to drive around that area.   There's an infamous break in I-95 in that area if I remember correctly. 

Quote from: mightyace on March 08, 2010, 07:14:13 PM
Welcome from Middle TN!

I've been looking at maps ever since I could read myself.  Though, the maps I drew were of fictitious places.  (I never actually finished one, though.)
I attempted a fictious map a couple of times.  I have this dream area called Ocean City (nothing like the one in Washington or Maryland) in a Bay Area-like setting. Currently, I'm creating a 3D roadmap on a styrofoam board with topography for my IB Art 2 class. 
Take the road less traveled.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.