Regional Boards > Mid-Atlantic

Virginia

<< < (1297/1316) > >>

1995hoo:
Remember William Henry Harrison played a vital role in routing I-81 down towards Cumberland Gap to make it easier to loop around to the south of the western counties to reach Ohio via Kentucky.

Rothman:
The derailing of this thread has gone too far.

1995hoo:

--- Quote from: Rothman on August 16, 2022, 10:52:17 PM ---The derailing of this thread has gone too far.

--- End quote ---

Make sure the trains run only along the I-95 corridor, otherwise bluecountry will be upset.

VTGoose:

--- Quote from: 1995hoo on August 17, 2022, 07:41:51 AM ---
--- Quote from: Rothman on August 16, 2022, 10:52:17 PM ---The derailing of this thread has gone too far.

--- End quote ---

Make sure the trains run only along the I-95 corridor, otherwise bluecountry will be upset.

--- End quote ---
TRAINS??!!? We don't need trains, alternative transportation sucks money away from highway projects! We must pave the earth first!

roadman65:
https://goo.gl/maps/Y8aFFPTymFZvVobq8

Is there a reason why VDOT wonít allow AASHTO to make VA 37 part of US 11 and create a Business route for US 11 along existing Route through Dowtown?

If this were Georgia, like with US 41 at Valdosta using the Permiter as Mainline US 41, Iím sure they would create a business route for US 11 here and co-sign VA 37 with US 11.

The above link of GSV seems to  show VDOT  having imply US 11 as de facto Business route already.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version