User Content > Road Trips

2022 Road Trip Plans

(1/7) > >>

D-Dey65:
Since nobody has started this thread yet, I thought I'd add one for generic 2022 road trips.

So, what is everybody's plans?

As expected, mine will be a standard NYC-Long Island Trip.

Max Rockatansky:
Iím finalizing some plans for Knottís Berry Farms New Years Day and Saguaro National Park in January.  Michigan is on the board for summer and eastern Nevada.  Iím not sure what the rest of the year will entail, Alaska might be part of it.

Rothman:
Headed to MA for Christmas.

Flying out to Utah and then driving back to Ohio to help my brother-in-law and sister-in-law move.  Flying from OH back to NY -- mid-January.

Have a trip planned to IA and NE to see the sandhill crane migration at the end of March/April

Hopefully headed to London, UK and Paris, France at the end of the summer.

Have another couple of trips bouncing around in my head, including one to finish clinching counties in KY and another quick jaunt to MD to see some sights I've missed along the way.

oscar:

--- Quote from: Max Rockatansky on December 12, 2021, 03:45:22 PM ---Iím not sure what the rest of the year will entail, Alaska might be part of it.

--- End quote ---

Alaska might be in my 2022 plans too, especially if the Northwest Territories reopens to non-resident tourist travel (currently mostly closed, for Covid reasons). Aside from southeastern Alaska in 2016 and 2017 (not due for a revisit), I haven't been to Alaska for almost a decade.

Otherwise, besides travel within the D.C. metro area, nothing for me until my usual February trip to Florida, and probably the Natchez MS meet in March. More trips are likely (as Rothman puts it, "bouncing around in my head"), but TBD.

Scott5114:
My only solid plans at the moment are to attend the Natchez MS meet in March, and then the customary Thanksgiving trip to Kansas City. Other tentative plans include tagging along with a friend to one of her regular trips to Ulysses KS (she'd be there to see one of her friends, but I'd be there to clinch counties) and perhaps a business trip to one of the coasts to collect as much seaweed as possible (it makes excellent fertilizer).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version