News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

hello and heading down rte 19 just to see the sights?

Started by digger66, September 20, 2010, 04:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

digger66

am heading down south and am wanting to take 19 going to pittsburgh,is there a way to find out where 19 ends and what i would need to do in order to cruise in to pittsburgh,pa? leaving from erie and want very much to enjoy the trip. :meh: :hmmm:
i am orlandoman16508@yahoo.com, and when i know who i am dealing with, i will tell you how to find me on facebook

dfilpus

US 19 ends just north of Bradenton Florida. That is far beyond your desitnation.

Alps

You will definitely enjoy the trip following Route 19, it's very scenic and a great alternative to I-79 (I love back road driving).  My advice:  Use Google Maps and trace the route of US 19 down from Erie.  Make a note of any turns along the way.  (For example, you may say "Makes a left 2 miles after Route 58 onto Washington Street.")  When you travel US 19, you may find that some turns aren't signed, or that the route itself suddenly isn't signed.  If you've prepared your little notebook ahead of time, you can just stick to that route and know you'll get there.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.