News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Greetings from another AARoads user from Holland.

Started by Quotex, December 12, 2010, 03:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quotex

Hello everyone,

my name is Bryan, 17 years old and i live in the Netherlands.
I wanted to join the AARoads community since i am a big fan of the US Route and Interstate system and i would like to know what other people like about this and other highway systems. I myself do a lot of stuff in 3D, my program of choice being sketchup since it's quick and easy to use. I've seen atleast one familiar face on this forum, Snelwegfreak, he is also known on the google 3D warehouse where he has uploaded some of his models. I myself have just started modelling and am still exploring most of the program.

The one thing i like more then roads is the fictional roads, since you can imagine a vast network of roads all by yourself. Well that's it for now... I hope to have a great time at this community.

Greetings,

Bryan (A.K.A. Quotex)

Scott5114

Welcome aboard, Bryan! We have quite a few Dutch users at this point and we can always use more. :nod: Have fun!
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.