News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Let's play hangman!

Started by tolbs17, September 14, 2020, 01:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kphoger

Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

Henry

Go Cubs Go! Go Cubs Go! Hey Chicago, what do you say? The Cubs are gonna win today!

Takumi

Quote from: Rothman on July 15, 2021, 07:52:59 AM
Olive Garden must be stopped.  I must stop them.

Don't @ me. Seriously.

tolbs17

kphoger

Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

tolbs17

kphoger

Male pronouns, please.

Scott5114

uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

kphoger

Male pronouns, please.

hotdogPi

Clinched

Traveled, plus
US 13, 44, 50
MA 22, 40, 107, 109, 117, 119, 126, 141, 159
NH 27, 111A(E); CA 133; NY 366; GA 42, 140; FL A1A, 7; CT 32; VT 2A, 5A; PA 3, 51, 60, QC 162, 165, 263; 🇬🇧A100, A3211, A3213, A3215, A4222; 🇫🇷95 D316

kphoger

Quote from: 1 on September 17, 2020, 12:08:28 PM
_

Actually, I've already added an extra underscore.  Nobody noticed.

Correction shown below:

Quote from: NE2 on September 17, 2020, 01:06:01 AM
x Ã... N f Ã... B _ Ã... :ded: Ã... 3

Anybody want to try and solve?
Male pronouns, please.

jeffandnicole

Quote from: kphoger on September 17, 2020, 12:12:54 PM
Quote from: 1 on September 17, 2020, 12:08:28 PM
_

Actually, I've already added an extra underscore.  Nobody noticed.

Correction shown below:

Quote from: NE2 on September 17, 2020, 01:06:01 AM
x Ã... N f Ã... B _ Ã... :ded: Ã... 3

Anybody want to try and solve?

Two households, both alike in dignity, In fair Verona, where we lay our scene, From ancient grudge break to new mutiny, Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean. From forth the fatal loins of these two foes A pair of star-cross'd lovers take their life; Whose misadventured piteous overthrows Do with their death bury their parents' strife. The fearful passage of their death-mark'd love, And the continuance of their parents' rage, Which, but their children's end, nought could remove, Is now the two hours' traffic of our stage :ded:; The which if you with patient ears attend, What here shall miss, our toil shall strive to mend.

Scott5114

These "Before and After" puzzles are a bitch.

kphoger

Quote from: jeffandnicole on September 17, 2020, 12:34:30 PM
Two households, both alike in dignity, In fair Verona, where we lay our scene, From ancient grudge break to new mutiny, Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean. From forth the fatal loins of these two foes A pair of star-cross'd lovers take their life; Whose misadventured piteous overthrows Do with their death bury their parents' strife. The fearful passage of their death-mark'd love, And the continuance of their parents' rage, Which, but their children's end, nought could remove, Is now the two hours' traffic of our stage :ded:; The which if you with patient ears attend, What here shall miss, our toil shall strive to mend.

Nope.

Neck.
Male pronouns, please.

Scott5114

kphoger

Male pronouns, please.

jeffandnicole

kphoger

No, but an excellent guess.

Left arm.
Male pronouns, please.

Scott5114

I'd like to buy a vowel. W?

Takumi

Quote from: Rothman on July 15, 2021, 07:52:59 AM
Olive Garden must be stopped.  I must stop them.

Don't @ me. Seriously.

kphoger

Quote from: Takumi on September 17, 2020, 12:54:56 PM
Goat

Yes!  You solved it!

The answer is J A C K A N A P E S E S.

Quote from: Scott5114 on September 17, 2020, 12:52:32 PM
I'd like to buy a vowel. W?

Sorry, but no.  You owe the bank $60.
Male pronouns, please.

I-55

Yes, NE2 was right

Button Copy Signage
Let's Go Purdue Basketball Whoosh

tolbs17

_ _ _ _  _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _  _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _!

Here's another one!

hotdogPi

Clinched

Traveled, plus
US 13, 44, 50
MA 22, 40, 107, 109, 117, 119, 126, 141, 159
NH 27, 111A(E); CA 133; NY 366; GA 42, 140; FL A1A, 7; CT 32; VT 2A, 5A; PA 3, 51, 60, QC 162, 165, 263; 🇬🇧A100, A3211, A3213, A3215, A4222; 🇫🇷95 D316

tolbs17

_ _ _ _  _ a _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _  a  _ _ _ _ _ _ _  a _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ a _!

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.