News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Hello, road!

Started by texaskdog, May 07, 2018, 09:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

texaskdog

We moved last weekend to the south side of town, half an hour away.  We had to take our daughter to her guitar lesson so I started saying goodbye to all the buildings and lastly, Burnet Road "goodbye, road".  She made fun of me for this and I explained how much roads mean to me and my great love for them.

Then she picks up her phone and says "okay google....."

MCRoads

OK, so roads are really cool to me, too, but.... really? Not making fun, but... that is really funny.
I build roads on Minecraft. Like, really good roads.
Interstates traveled:
4/5/10*/11**/12**/15/25*/29*/35(E/W[TX])/40*/44**/49(LA**)/55*/64**/65/66*/70°/71*76(PA*,CO*)/78*°/80*/95°/99(PA**,NY**)

*/** indicates a terminus/termini being traveled
° Indicates a gap (I.E Breezwood, PA.)

more room plz

texaskdog

Quote from: MCRoads on May 07, 2018, 10:01:32 AM
OK, so roads are really cool to me, too, but.... really? Not making fun, but... that is really funny.

Was saying goodbye to my old neighborhood. 

Actually what makes it incredibly stupid is A) I work 10 minutes east of there and probably will be back over that way on lunch hours anyway and B) I drive for Uber & Lyft so often wind up on it taking people around. 

dmr37

Quote from: texaskdog on May 07, 2018, 09:54:32 AM
We moved last weekend to the south side of town, half an hour away.  We had to take our daughter to her guitar lesson so I started saying goodbye to all the buildings and lastly, Burnet Road "goodbye, road".  She made fun of me for this and I explained how much roads mean to me and my great love for them.

Then she picks up her phone and says "okay google....."
I understand this completely

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.