News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Why Are the State Threads Listed on Top of the Mountain West Board?

Started by andy3175, May 17, 2018, 01:00:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andy3175

I though it would be helpful to have the state-based threads available on top. As you have seen, there are many ideas that relate to the overall road network of a given state, and placing them on top with stickies makes them easier to find! I saw this done for states the Northwest board and thought it would be good for the Mountain West board as well. If you have any suggestions for other topics to sticky on top, please let me know. If you have road or specific topics to post, feel free to start a new thread as you have already done. I hope you find this method of posting state-specific information in single threads in a sticky on top useful. Now back to our regular programming!
Regards,
Andy

www.aaroads.com

mrsman

I like it.  It will make it easier to follow small topics.

Plus it solidifies the point that Idaho is in NW and not Mtn W.  Somehow, I would normally associate Idaho with this board since most of Idaho is in the MT time zone.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.