News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Does Grover drop the "f" bomb?

Started by cjk374, January 02, 2019, 06:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

See the video link below. Do you hear Grover drop the "f" bomb?

Yes, I do.
11 (73.3%)
No, I don't.
4 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

MNHighwayMan

abefroman329

Roadgeekteen

Quote from: MNHighwayMan on January 06, 2019, 04:51:41 PM
Quote from: Roadgeekteen on January 06, 2019, 04:00:48 PM
I here fuck now though!  :confused: :confused:

Dude, keep it in your pants.
Well not anymore...... I'm talking about the video, of course!
God-emperor of Alanland, king of all the goats and goat-like creatures

Current Interstate map I am making:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?hl=en&mid=1PEDVyNb1skhnkPkgXi8JMaaudM2zI-Y&ll=29.05778059819179%2C-82.48856825&z=5

abefroman329

It doesn't say much about the Massachusetts Public Schools that you don't understand the difference between "here"  and "hear."

Roadgeekteen

Quote from: abefroman329 on January 06, 2019, 08:34:14 PM
It doesn't say much about the Massachusetts Public Schools that you don't understand the difference between "here"  and "hear."
I know the difference, I was just rushing.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?hl=en&mid=1PEDVyNb1skhnkPkgXi8JMaaudM2zI-Y&ll=29.05778059819179%2C-82.48856825&z=5

MNHighwayMan

Quote from: Roadgeekteen on January 06, 2019, 08:46:31 PM
I know the difference, I was just rushing.

Dude, slow down and take your time. No one wants to read your garbage littered with typos and confused words.

kevinb1994

No, he was just Russian. Or just a Russian. Or just saying something in Russian. Or just speaking in Russian. Lol

hotdogPi

Hᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ sᴘeaᴋ Яᴜssɪaи: Aʟʟ ʟoᴡeяᴄase ʟeᴛᴛeяs exᴄeᴘᴛ a aиᴅ e ʙeᴄoᴍe sᴍaʟʟ ᴄaᴘs. Яeᴠeяse ᴛʜe ʟeᴛᴛeяs и aиᴅ я. Cука блять!

(Soяяʏ ꜰoя Cяaɪɢ Cᴏᴜиᴛʏ qᴜaʟɪᴛʏ – ʙʟaᴍe Uиɪᴄoᴅe.)
Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

thenetwork

vdeane

Whichever one I hear is whichever one I'm trying to hear when I play the video.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

webny99

Although "here" in this context, interpreted literally as bad English instead of a misspelling, was pretty hilarious.

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: webny99 on January 07, 2019, 11:37:38 AM

Although "here" in this context, interpreted literally, was pretty hilarious:

Quote from: Roadgeekteen on January 06, 2019, 05:52:44 PM
I here fuck now

I see a certain someone hasn't improved their proof reading ability since their hiatus.  :-D

Roadgeekteen

Quote from: webny99 on January 07, 2019, 11:37:38 AM

Although "here" in this context, interpreted literally as bad English instead of a misspelling, was pretty hilarious:

Quote from: Roadgeekteen on January 06, 2019, 05:52:44 PM
I here fuck now
LOL No way is that happening.

Takumi

Quote from: Rothman on July 15, 2021, 07:52:59 AM
Olive Garden must be stopped.  I must stop them.

Don't @ me. Seriously.

adventurernumber1

I watched the video the first time and I didn't catch it.

The second time, I did hear the f-bomb, but barely - and this time I was trying to hear it since I didn't hear it the first time (during the first watch I was attempting to not try to hear anything, so as to reduce the bias and my perceptual set, and see what I could hear naturally).

Whenever writing or typing sentences that include words that are related to sexual activities (such as the f-bomb), it is probably especially important to proofread what exactly you are saying. But it is best to proofread everything anyway, if possible.  :paranoid:
Now alternating between different highway shields for my avatar - my previous highway shield avatar for the last few years was US 76.

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/127322363@N08/

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-vJ3qa8R-cc44Cv6ohio1g

kphoger

Quote from: Roadgeekteen on January 06, 2019, 11:46:24 AM

Quote from: vdeane on January 05, 2019, 10:27:34 PM
The video in the OP is the audio equivalent of the vase or two faces illusion.

I can see it, but this is scarier since I cannot here F*ck anymore no matter how hard I try.

I had my wife watch the video while showing her a card with the naughty version written on it.  She heard the f-bomb in the video.  Then I showed it to her again while showing her a card with the correct version written on it.  She no longer heard the f-bomb in the video.  But she can still hear the f-bomb if she's listening to the video without reading any card at all.
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

kphoger

Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

Roadgeekteen

In_Correct

Drive Safely. :sombrero: Ride Safely. And Build More Roads, Rails, And Bridges. :coffee: ... Boulevards Wear Faster Than Interstates.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.