News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Is there any unusual billboards in Ohio?

Started by roadman65, May 12, 2024, 09:13:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roadman65

Not saying any billboards unusual like Bucees or some business using crazy ad tactics, but one in particular. Someone posted it on social media but could be a doctored photo to stir up tempers as the ad is a paid group effort to smear a celebrity.  I'm not going say who as some would react real badly to its nature to get this locked.

Every day is a winding road, you just got to get used to it.

Sheryl Crowe

mgk920

I remember one from a raodtrip  couple of decades ago on EB I-90 a bit east of downtown Cleveland, OH that showed an image of Bill Clinton with a thoughtful look on his face surrounded by the images of several young women. I found it to be so funny that I almost drove off of the freeway.  (I'm still kicking myself, too, for not getting a photo of it.)

Mike

amroad17

I don't need a GPS.  I AM the GPS! (for family and friends)

roadman65

Quote from: amroad17 on Today at 01:01:27 AMhttps://maps.app.goo.gl/MrEg6iskMA8ob84p9

Maybe not "unusual" but just different.
Not the one, but different for sure. It's probably a Born Again Group at it as many I have seen plenty of them here and there as well.

The one has a female picture on it who is married to someone big.
Every day is a winding road, you just got to get used to it.

Sheryl Crowe

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.