News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Hi from Ontario!

Started by 7/8, June 24, 2016, 08:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

7/8

I've been browsing the forum for a few months now, and decided to sign up today! I wanted to finally have access to the Fictional Highways board  :D

I'm a third year Civil Engineering student at the University of Waterloo, I live in Kitchener, ON, and I've been interested in roads and highways for as long as I can remember! I always make sure to have my road atlas with me on a road trip, and for me, half the fun of a trip is the roads I take to get there  :)

I'm looking forward to joining the forum!

MisterSG1

7/8...referencing a section of the Conestoga Parkway I see.....I'm a second year civil engineering mature student in September at Ryerson University.

Welcome to the forums.

hotdogPi

Welcome from Massachusetts with another username that's a number!
Clinched

Traveled, plus
US 13, 44, 50
MA 22, 40, 107, 109, 117, 119, 126, 141, 159
NH 27, 111A(E); CA 133; NY 366; GA 42, 140; FL A1A, 7; CT 32; VT 2A, 5A; PA 3, 51, 60, QC 162, 165, 263; 🇬🇧A100, A3211, A3213, A3215, A4222; 🇫🇷95 D316

TravelingBethelite

Welcome from lovely summertime Connecticut!  :)
"Imprisoned by the freedom of the road!" - Ronnie Milsap
See my photos at: http://bit.ly/1Qi81ws

Now I decide where I go...

2018 Ford Fusion SE - proud new owner!

SignGeek101

Welcome from just-west-of-you Winnipeg!

I myself am a civil engineering student at the University of Manitoba entering my third year in September. I used to live in Ontario. In Ottawa from 2010-2013, and before that, Hamilton, so I know the Ontario road system.

Most of the Canadian members here are from Ontario. I'm sure you know Hwy 7 and 8 are currently being widened. That should make for a congestion free drive soon.

freebrickproductions

Welcome from Alabama!
It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

Alex

Welcome to the board!

Desert Man

Hey, welcome to the AAroads community, 7/8! (neat name you have). In CA, there's the I-8/CA 7 junction in Imperial valley (or county), and a city called Ontario with a commercial airport 50 miles east of L.A. in the Inland Empire (Riverside-San Bernardino area). You remind me of other places.
Get your kicks...on Route 99! Like to turn 66 upside down. The other historic Main street of America.

jbnati27

Welcome from greater Cincinnati!

noelbotevera

Welcome from the exurbs of Washington, DC!
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name

(Recently hacked. A human operates this account now!)

roadman65

Welcome!  Glad you can finally enjoy us for once.  You made a good move joining us here!
Every day is a winding road, you just got to get used to it.

Sheryl Crowe

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.