News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Error registering

Started by computerfan0 nyr, March 11, 2022, 06:06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

computerfan0 nyr

Every time I try to join the forum, I get an error "Sorry, you are not allowed to register on this forum.100-179"

I have no clue what could cause such a vague error and would like help.

Scott5114

That error triggers when your IP address has been used by a known spammer. Try resetting your modem to get a clean IP address.

It would also be helpful if you can also tell us a little bit about your interest in roads and what you'd like to post about when you're approved.
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

Alps

Scott - it doesn't matter if we've restricted his entire range of IP addresses, because we're not even seeing the application.

computerfan0 nyr

Quote from: Scott5114 on March 11, 2022, 08:38:35 PM
That error triggers when your IP address has been used by a known spammer. Try resetting your modem to get a clean IP address.

It would also be helpful if you can also tell us a little bit about your interest in roads and what you'd like to post about when you're approved.
I tried using my mobile hotspot and it worked! Now I just need to wait for my account to be activated.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What does the abbreviation 'Ave.' stand for on road signs?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.