News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Is there still a need for Business Routes?

Started by Alex, February 18, 2010, 04:47:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bulldog1979

Quote from: agentsteel53 on March 01, 2010, 03:59:41 PM

same town as the flat 41 pair?  if so, I'm quite surprised I missed it, as I thought I searched pretty thoroughly. 

as for getting an M cutout, eBay is the way to go.  Find seller jkellyjkelly; even the embossed ones tend to be very affordable.  (the cost of a replica flat is significantly higher than an old original one!)

there's an 85 cutout in the Detroit area, with a wooden black guide sign on the same pole.  There's also a US-10 cutout in downtown Detroit.  There's apparently a 134 around somewhere as well but I have not seen it in person.

Different town. I might be headed up to my hometown later this week, so maybe I can snag a photo of it.

PAHighways

Quote from: MDRoads on March 01, 2010, 11:38:05 PM
Found this today north of Baltimore near the I-695 @ MD 139 (Charles St) bridge/interchange construction.  "Truck" is being used temporarily like a Detour banner.  This is just a ramp to I-695 that's always been there.

Before the direct connection between I-279 southbound and I-376 eastbound was built, PennDOT signed a "Truck" 376 East across the Fort Pitt Bridge then using the Banksville Road interchange as a turn-around to keep 18 wheelers from using, and at the time crashing through, Fort Pitt Boulevard.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.