News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

More Oregon sign goofs

Started by xonhulu, March 10, 2010, 01:48:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bickendan

Quote from: mightyace on March 17, 2010, 01:08:13 AM
Quote from: xonhulu on March 17, 2010, 12:14:40 AM
If the round 99E shields weren't weird enough, how about these "interstate 99W" shields on some mast arms in Tigard:

Has Bud Schuster made a trip west to Oregon?  :-D
At least Oregon's 99 is more legitimate than Pennsylvania's :meh:

Now that OR 22 bubble shield makes me cringe. And it's not the only one I've seen. There's an odd shaped OR 224 on Lake Rd in Milwaukie -- I'll snap a picture of it tomorrow.

xonhulu

Quote from: Bickendan on March 20, 2010, 03:08:02 AM
Now that OR 22 bubble shield makes me cringe. And it's not the only one I've seen. There's an odd shaped OR 224 on Lake Rd in Milwaukie -- I'll snap a picture of it tomorrow.

It was temporary; not there anymore.  I'll be interested in seeing that 224 when you get it.

Bickendan

Interestingly, the cringe-worthy bubble OR shields seem to all be construction detour signs.

xonhulu

Quote from: Bickendan on March 20, 2010, 08:23:02 PM
Interestingly, the cringe-worthy bubble OR shields seem to all be construction detour signs.

Yes, as are those nearly triangular OR 47 detour signs I posted.

Dougtone

I'll need to look and see what Oregon sign goofs (and other goodies) I have lying around at...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dougtone/collections/72157607613983278/
:hmmm:

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.