News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

An article about the planning of the current US 65 bypass around Carrollton, MO

Started by Route66Fan, December 02, 2020, 06:30:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Route66Fan

I found this in a March 1968 edition of the Chillicothe, MO newspaper. I wonder what they meant by the "5-way intersection involving Missouri 10"?

-- US 175 --

Good question.  If everything that comes on/off the bypass all turned off together, it would sorta be a 5-way intersection.  BTW, where is this article?

Route66Fan

Quote from: -- US 175 -- on December 02, 2020, 09:01:28 AM
Good question.  If everything that comes on/off the bypass all turned off together, it would sorta be a 5-way intersection.  BTW, where is this article?
Sorry, it was in, I think, a March 1968 edition of the Chillicothe, MO newspaper that I found on Newspapers.com.

-- US 175 --

Oh, OK, I wondered.  I hadn't heard of anything new/recent regarding the bypass.  It would be good if MoDOT would at least consider raising US 24-US 65 most of the way to the river south of Carrollton.  That flooding in the last couple of years has been amazingly devastating.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.