News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

2021 West Irondequoit Road Meet - September 25, 2021

Started by cl94, April 01, 2021, 10:21:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hot Rod Hootenanny

Please, don't sue Alex & Andy over what I wrote above

Alps

Quote from: Hot Rod Hootenanny on October 01, 2021, 12:08:34 AM
So, did this roadmeet occur?
It didn't. I lost my ability to host and a lot of people had other conflicts come up. BUT... if there's interest, we could set the date for 4/2/22 and have this as our next April Fools Meet. Tuxedo was a rousing success!

A.J. Bertin

Quote from: Alps on October 01, 2021, 12:34:35 AM
Quote from: Hot Rod Hootenanny on October 01, 2021, 12:08:34 AM
So, did this roadmeet occur?
It didn't. I lost my ability to host and a lot of people had other conflicts come up. BUT... if there's interest, we could set the date for 4/2/22 and have this as our next April Fools Meet.

I went ahead and removed this meet from the list of 2021 meets and added it to the list of 2022 meets.
-A.J. from Michigan

andrepoiy

Hm this one is actually somewhat near me so maybe I can come. I don't know about April 4th since I probably still have school

Rothman

Even thought Irondequoit is just a couple of hours from me, I'll probably be in Nebraska on the 2nd of April. 
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

A.J. Bertin

There was talk that this meet in West Irondequoit might be taking place on April 2, but I assume that's not happening... especially since it would conflict with a meet that's taking place in Connecticut that day.  Would anyone like to confirm?
-A.J. from Michigan

Hot Rod Hootenanny

Quote from: A.J. Bertin on March 14, 2022, 08:18:21 PM
There was talk that this meet in West Irondequoit might be taking place on April 2, but I assume that's not happening... especially since it would conflict with a meet that's taking place in Connecticut that day.  Would anyone like to confirm?

Its not happening. 12 months for an April Fools Joke is too long.
Please, don't sue Alex & Andy over what I wrote above

A.J. Bertin

Quote from: Hot Rod Hootenanny on March 16, 2022, 01:08:46 AM
Quote from: A.J. Bertin on March 14, 2022, 08:18:21 PM

Its not happening. 12 months for an April Fools Joke is too long.

There was a point, I believe, when I removed this meet from the 2021 list thinking it was a joke... and someone asked me to add it back to the list because it might have been a real possibility, so I did.  Then there was talk of moving it to April 2, 2022.  I believe there has been at least one meet that actually took place in the past (not a joke) on or around April Fool's Day one year... so it didn't seem out of the realm of possibility that this meet could happen around that time.

Anyway, it's crossed off the list again.  It wouldn't surprise me if someone resurrects the idea again for this meet in the future, though.  LOL
-A.J. from Michigan

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.