News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Sherman Pass Road and Signed County Route J41

Started by Max Rockatansky, August 02, 2018, 05:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Rockatansky

I'm working on my 2016 Trans-Sierra Highway series on Surewhynotnow.  I wanted to get probably the most unique route over Sherman Pass up as soon as possible.  The blog entry below consists of the following routes; J22, Mountain Route 56, Mountain Route 50, Mountain Route 99, Sherman Pass Road, and Signed County Route J41:

http://surewhynotnow.blogspot.com/2018/08/trans-sierra-highway-passes-sherman.html

Incidentally J41 is probably my favorite Signed County Route given that it descends a massive grade on Nine Mile Canyon Road.  I've always been surprised how little this pass actually gets covered compared to the state highways, it does serve as a functional connector of CA 190.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.