News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Highway 265

Started by bjrush, November 29, 2016, 10:52:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bjrush

There is a lot of work being done on this road, so I thought it may deserve it's own thread

Saw plans for the new terrain Highway 265 between Highway 264 and Randall Wobble in Springdale today. New signal at Randall Rd, and it is partially controlled access. I'm not sure exactly what this means because there looked to be a ton of driveways on it

I also heard that a landscaping company is planning to build a huge office and yard at the corner of Jefferson and Kendrick

North of Kendrick is industrial property. Maybe this road will spur some development. The south part of greenfield property the road is crossing is owned by George's. I would expect him to hold onto that property in case of future expansion

Someday, the US 412 bypass will also come through this area. It will be completely different from the rural crossroads it was in 2010 soon.
Woo Pig Sooie

US71

Quote from: bjrush on November 29, 2016, 10:52:27 PM
There is a lot of work being done on this road, so I thought it may deserve it's own thread

Saw plans for the new terrain Highway 265 between Highway 264 and Randall Wobble in Springdale today. New signal at Randall Rd, and it is partially controlled access. I'm not sure exactly what this means because there looked to be a ton of driveways on it

I also heard that a landscaping company is planning to build a huge office and yard at the corner of Jefferson and Kendrick

North of Kendrick is industrial property. Maybe this road will spur some development. The south part of greenfield property the road is crossing is owned by George's. I would expect him to hold onto that property in case of future expansion

Someday, the US 412 bypass will also come through this area. It will be completely different from the rural crossroads it was in 2010 soon.

New 412 will probably pass in the vicinity of Apple Blossom Rd.

I remember seeing 265 was being straightened at Randall-Wobbe. There's enough ROW there for partially controlled access. I'll have to go investigate.
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.