News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Illinois Scenic Drives

Started by Crash_It, October 21, 2021, 12:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash_It

This thread will feature videos of scenic drives that I've taken across Illinois as I make them. Here's the latest one.
https://youtu.be/srZ7mq0Jh5E

thspfc

I personally have no problem with you posting the videos you make on here, but it becomes annoying when your titles are completely false and misleading. Just title the thread "Interstate 70 in Illinois".

SkyPesos

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: thspfc on October 21, 2021, 08:43:30 PM
I personally have no problem with you posting the videos you make on here, but it becomes annoying when your titles are completely false and misleading. Just title the thread "Interstate 70 in Illinois".

Don't worry, the Flat Illinois series has been trolled plenty on Facebook also. 

As an aside, I'll go as far to say that none of Interstate 70 between West Virginia and Denver is scenic.  Then the opposite notion is what a Flat Illinois home boy would think, so I guess it fits the brand.  I don't know about you guys but I can't wait until the next video premier which features comments turned off drops.

jeffandnicole

I just view the videos for the music.

Crash_It

It's not false or misleading. Interstate 70 in Illinois is scenic.

Crash_It

Quote from: Max Rockatansky on October 21, 2021, 09:30:40 PM

As an aside, I'll go as far to say that none of Interstate 70 between West Virginia and Denver is scenic.  Then the opposite notion is what a Flat Illinois home boy would think, so I guess it fits the brand.  I don't know about you guys but I can't wait until the next video premier which features comments turned off drops.

Comments aren't turned off. I just made it subscribers only in the chat. I70 does lose some scenery east of Indianapolis until after Columbus.

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: Crash_It on October 21, 2021, 10:04:10 PM

Comments aren't turned off. I just made it subscribers only in the chat. I70 does lose some scenery east of Indianapolis until after Columbus.

Nah, you just wussed out because you knew you were going to get destroyed.  That's what happens when you do nothing but create a bunch of ill will in the community you so desperately want to be part of. 

TheHighwayMan3561

Quote from: Crash_It on October 21, 2021, 10:01:44 PM

It's not false or misleading. Interstate 70 in Illinois is scenic.

I-70 in IL isn't scenic. None of Illinois is scenic. Illinois sucks. There are 49 more scenic states to drive in than that dull, useless place.
self-certified as the dumbest person on this board for 5 years running

Crash_It

Quote from: Max Rockatansky on October 21, 2021, 10:21:30 PM

Nah, you just wussed out because you knew you were going to get destroyed.  That's what happens when you do nothing but create a bunch of ill will in the community you so desperately want to be part of.

Well I most certainly didn't mean to. That's why I don't post the regular dashcamming videos in here anymore.

Revive 755

Quote from: TheHighwayMan394 on October 21, 2021, 10:27:00 PM
None of Illinois is scenic. Illinois sucks. There are 49 more scenic states to drive in than that dull, useless place.

Very strongly disagree about Illinois not having any scenic areas:

I-72 just west of the Illinois River

Parts of US 20 west of Galena

Parts of I-24

Parts of IL 100

Parts of IL 2

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: Revive 755 on October 21, 2021, 10:57:08 PM
Quote from: TheHighwayMan394 on October 21, 2021, 10:27:00 PM
None of Illinois is scenic. Illinois sucks. There are 49 more scenic states to drive in than that dull, useless place.

Very strongly disagree about Illinois not having any scenic areas:

I-72 just west of the Illinois River

Parts of US 20 west of Galena

Parts of I-24

Parts of IL 100

Parts of IL 2

I think you're missing some serious snark there. 

Alps

Quote from: Max Rockatansky on October 21, 2021, 10:21:30 PM

that chat was the best part of that 30 second video

NE2

How is sex in Denny's like Illinois?

It's fucking close to a pancake.
pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.