News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

GA 53 Conn. concern

Started by chrislopezz, January 16, 2024, 05:53:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrislopezz

Shouldn't this be at the top?

Dirt Roads

It seems like I have seen some other "SPUR" and "CONN" markings at the bottom of Georgia shields, but right now I can't find any.  I'd suggest that any time you find oddities like this and other strange signs that you post them at the Unique, Odd, or Interesting Signs aka The good, the bad, and the ugly thread.

In the meantime, some of us will keep looking for other oddball Georgia shields and try to keep this thread alive.  They are out there in the wild, somewhere.    :confused:

Tom958

It should be on a banner, not in illegibly small text on the shield. But this is Georgia. Might as well wish for a pony, too.

kphoger

Quote from: Tom958 on January 16, 2024, 08:44:10 PM
It should be on a banner, not in illegibly small text on the shield in Connecticut.

FTFY
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.