AARoads Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New rules to ensure post quality. See this thread for details.

Author Topic: US City Game  (Read 7008 times)

CNGL-Leudimin

• When in doubt, US 41

• Last Login: Today at 06:09:46 PM
Re: US City Game
« Reply #75 on: August 27, 2021, 04:07:27 PM »

Does it accept...

Fucking, Austria?
He needs to update the town's name. It changed to Fugging in January 2021.

FTFY.
Condom, France?
Intercourse, Pennsylvania?
Dildo, Canada?

Yes, yes and no.
Supporter of the construction of several running gags, including I-366 with a speed limit of 85 mph (137 km/h) and the Hypotenuse.

Please note that I may mention "invalid" FM channels, i.e. ending in an even number or down to 87.5. These are valid in Europe.

jayhawkco

• Last Login: Today at 07:38:09 PM
« Reply #76 on: August 27, 2021, 04:35:34 PM »

I did one for Canada, since it is where I live.
Here are my results: https://iafisher.com/projects/cities/canada/share/265653

I decided to do a Canada one too.  Not too bad.  Weird that I know more cities in the Yukon, NWT, and Nunavut than I know cities around Toronto.

iafisher.com/projects/cities/canada/share/396982

Chris

CNGL-Leudimin

• When in doubt, US 41

« Reply #77 on: September 06, 2021, 08:23:16 AM »

He needs to update the quiz with the 2020 Census data. It still doesn't accept Jurupa Valley, for example.

When I played it, it accepted Tucker, GA, incorporated in 2015.

Because Tucker was a CDP before incorporation, while Jurupa Valley wasn't. Instead, one has to input the CDPs from which Jurupa Valley was formed (Glen Avon, Mira Loma, Pedley, Rubidoux and Sunnyslope).
Supporter of the construction of several running gags, including I-366 with a speed limit of 85 mph (137 km/h) and the Hypotenuse.

Please note that I may mention "invalid" FM channels, i.e. ending in an even number or down to 87.5. These are valid in Europe.

CNGL-Leudimin

• When in doubt, US 41

« Reply #78 on: October 28, 2021, 06:51:10 AM »

Okay, the game has been updated to the 2020 census results. Two side effects of this is any places incorporated since 2010 that weren't previously a CDP are now accepted (e.g. Jurupa Valley), and I can no longer name any places with just 1 reported person, the lowest being 2 which is again a tie (the well-known Monowi NE, which still has only one permanent resident; and Topock AZ).

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.