News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Tiger Woods suffers leg injuries following car crash in Rancho Palos Verdes area

Started by bing101, February 23, 2021, 03:51:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bing101

SectorZ

This can't be good for a guy who has had multiple knee and back surgeries. I read on ESPN that he broke both legs. Ouch. Speedy recovery Tiger.

Alps

bing101

Max Rockatansky

Apparently he had a compound fracture in one of his legs.  I probably shouldn't be speculating but having down through a similar injury in my left arm the recovery effort will be massive. 

bing101

1995hoo

Quote from: Max Rockatansky on February 23, 2021, 10:50:39 PM
Apparently he had a compound fracture in one of his legs.  I probably shouldn't be speculating but having down through a similar injury in my left arm the recovery effort will be massive. 

Alex Smith says it can be done.
"You know, you never have a guaranteed spot until you have a spot guaranteed."
—Olaf Kolzig, as quoted in the Washington Times on March 28, 2003,
commenting on the Capitals clinching a playoff spot.

"That sounded stupid, didn't it?"
—Kolzig, to the same reporter a few seconds later.

bing101

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: 1995hoo on February 24, 2021, 06:53:15 PM
Quote from: Max Rockatansky on February 23, 2021, 10:50:39 PM

Alex Smith says it can be done.

Alex Smith was in infinitely better shape and hadn't gone through same truck load of injuries Tiger Woods has had.  Tiger Woods is also significantly older than Alex Smith was at the time of his injury.  Time will tell I suppose, I wouldn't want to be part of that level of rehab.

Henry

Go Cubs Go! Go Cubs Go! Hey Chicago, what do you say? The Cubs are gonna win today!

bing101

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.