Meta > Suggestions and Questions

Need a New 10,000+ Rank Marker

<< < (12/12)

kphoger:

--- Quote from: Max Rockatansky on June 07, 2022, 10:45:19 AM ---

--- Quote from: rickmastfan67 on June 07, 2022, 10:40:22 AM ---

--- Quote from: kphoger on June 07, 2022, 10:35:00 AM ---I don't really know how it counts the time logged in.

--- End quote ---

Any time you load a page, it checks to see if it's been within 15m.  If it's below 15m, it adds to your logged in time.  Over 15m, it doesn't count, and the timer resets.

--- End quote ---

Which probably explains the time I have.  I have the forum up at work also, but I hit “show replies to your posts” quite a bit when I’m bored (which is frequent).

--- End quote ---

Same here:

click to download data from MSO
  check for unread posts while it runs
work with data to prepare for upload
click to upload data to internal WMS
click to run report in WMS

If all of those are <15 minutes, then it apparently counts that as "being logged in" the whole time.

hbelkins:

--- Quote from: kalvado on June 06, 2022, 05:50:38 PM ---Something like a "roundabout lover" would work just great for 10k, and easter egg   can go to 25k (or that is where surprise awaits anyway?)

--- End quote ---

Uh, no. I will request that my post count be set back to zero if that happens. I refuse to be called a "roundabout lover." "Roundabout loather," yes.

1:
I still think there should be hidden ranks for exact numbers such as 238. I've already seen it on other forums.

kphoger:

--- Quote from: hbelkins on June 07, 2022, 01:22:57 PM ---

--- Quote from: kalvado on June 06, 2022, 05:50:38 PM ---Something like a "roundabout lover" would work just great for 10k, and easter egg   can go to 25k (or that is where surprise awaits anyway?)

--- End quote ---

Uh, no. I will request that my post count be set back to zero if that happens. I refuse to be called a "roundabout lover." "Roundabout loather," yes.

--- End quote ---

Just "Roundabout", then.  I mean, I don't particularly like turnpikes, but that's a rank, isn't it?

Roadgeekteen:
My post per day average is just under 6.4 posts a day- a lot, only Max has a higher average than me. But I also take frequent breaks from the forum.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version