News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

11 more photos from NORTHERN KENTUCKY!

Started by bandit957, April 23, 2021, 04:53:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bandit957

My jaunt to the University of Cincinnati last October wasn't my only Roads Scholaring at a local college campus that month. I also pibbed over to Northern Kentucky Unversity, and that outing yielded another 11 Scholaring photos.

Peep 'em now before they peep you...

http://bunkerblast.info/roadpics/nku20.html
Might as well face it, pooing is cool

GCrites

These seem overbuilt? Is there normally a lot more traffic during non-COVID times? Did you shoot these on a Sunday? Maybe they're made to empty out the Bank of Kentucky Center BB&T Arena quickly. Or they're overbuilt because it's NKY.

bandit957

Quote from: GCrites80s on April 23, 2021, 08:53:51 PM
These seem overbuilt? Is there normally a lot more traffic during non-COVID times? Did you shoot these on a Sunday? Maybe they're made to empty out the Bank of Kentucky Center BB&T Arena quickly. Or they're overbuilt because it's NKY.

It does seem like there's usually more traffic. This was on a weekday.
Might as well face it, pooing is cool

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.