News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Error when logging in

Started by vdeane, January 02, 2018, 12:36:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adventurernumber1

This probably isn't a big deal, but for what it's worth, I just encountered the problem on my PC (not my phone, though), and I had to login using the set-up with the time-limit again. I don't remember ever having this problem before on the PC, though.
Now alternating between different highway shields for my avatar - my previous highway shield avatar for the last few years was US 76.

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/127322363@N08/

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-vJ3qa8R-cc44Cv6ohio1g

SSOWorld

Scott O.

Not all who wander are lost...
Ah, the open skies, wind at my back, warm sun on my... wait, where the hell am I?!
As a matter of fact, I do own the road.
Raise your what?

Wisconsin - out-multiplexing your state since 1918.

webny99

I'm still having this problem at random intervals. Usually I can log in fine, but probably about one in three times I have to use the secondary page.

rickmastfan67

Quote from: webny99 on January 20, 2018, 11:21:25 AM
I'm still having this problem at random intervals. Usually I can log in fine, but probably about one in three times I have to use the secondary page.

They are aware of this @ SMF, and hopefully they will release a patch soon that fixes this once and for all.

ET21

I had that happen a couple weeks ago, but after doing a force refresh of the browser and cache it stopped... :hmmm:
The local weatherman, trust me I can be 99.9% right!
"Show where you're going, without forgetting where you're from"

Clinched:
IL: I-88, I-180, I-190, I-290, I-294, I-355, IL-390
IN: I-80, I-94
SD: I-190
WI: I-90, I-94
MI: I-94, I-196
MN: I-90

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.