News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered at https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?topic=33904.0
Corrected several already and appreciate your patience as we work through the rest.

Main Menu

Saratoga Springs (NY) dinner gathering on March 10th?

Started by froggie, January 20, 2017, 10:26:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vdeane

It looks like parking at the library might be public too if the garage is full (I think I ended up circling a couple times and then taking a spot someone just left last year).  I may end up approaching the garage from Phila Street instead of Putnam Street and check the upper level first, since it's easier to get to the lower level if needed than vice versa.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

Dougtone

I recall parking on the street last year a couple of blocks east of the restaurant and that worked fine.

baugh17

As much as I would like to come out tomorrow night, I will not be doing so.  My brother-in-law will be passing through the Utica area around dinner time and I do also have some concerns about the weather on the return trip (heavy snow squalls were mentioned as a possibilty).

Hope everyone has a great time.

Rothman

Unfortunately, I've had my own family obligations come up unexpectedly today.  I will not be able to make it. 
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

froggie

That's a pity.  Best of luck to you two.

(BTW, I'd be more worried about the cold than about the snow squalls...)

froggie

Wound up with a group of five of us.  Thank you for the evening, Doug, Alps, vdeane, and kalvado!

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.