News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

SMF Busy... Forum Downtime?

Started by ZLoth, March 21, 2024, 07:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rickmastfan67

Quote from: WillWeaverRVA on March 26, 2024, 11:17:00 AMLooks like we're back? Everything seems to be working for me.

Yeah, we're back 'hopefully'.  lol.  I think I got everything setup just right.

Still, if you see any issues, please let us know.  There will be some functionality missing for now, like your Twitter/Facebook/YouTube account names.  That will be added back soon, however you'll have to reenter said info when that's back.

Same with a new theme for the forums.  This is the 'basic' version that comes with SMF 2.1.  It will take awhile till I can  craft a new 'similar' theme to the BC one.

Hunty2022

We seem to have gone back to the early days of the forum (which I was not apart of).  :-D
100th Post: 11/10/22
250th Post: 12/3/22
500th Post: 3/12/23
1000th Post: 11/12/23

Hunty Roads (under construction):
https://huntyroadsva.blogspot.com

MATraveler128

Interesting look. I'll, admit it's taking me a bit of time to get used to but I like it.
Decommission 128 south of Peabody!

Lowest untraveled number: 56

74/171FAN

Quote from: Hunty2022 on March 26, 2024, 11:23:08 AMWe seem to have gone back to the early days of the forum (which I was not apart of).  :-D

Even then, I never saw the forum set up like this.  If I did, I quickly changed to a theme.
I am now a PennDOT employee.  My opinions/views do not necessarily reflect the opinions/views of PennDOT.

Katavia

(Former) pizza delivery driver with a penchant for highways.
On nearly every other online platform I go by Kurzov - Katavia is a holdover from the past.

Evan_Th

Quote from: BlueOutback7 on March 26, 2024, 11:25:04 AMInteresting look. I'll, admit it's taking me a bit of time to get used to but I like it.

Me too; I don't think I'd mind if it stayed with this look.

rickmastfan67

Quote from: Evan_Th on March 26, 2024, 12:14:09 PM
Quote from: BlueOutback7 on March 26, 2024, 11:25:04 AMInteresting look. I'll, admit it's taking me a bit of time to get used to but I like it.

Me too; I don't think I'd mind if it stayed with this look.

This look would stay as an option once when have the custom themes done, as it's the 'default' theme for SMF, and is a fallback for other themes when you mod them and don't have a custom page for any specific part of the site.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.