News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

AIM Roads Chat (in lieu of AARoads Chat, for now)

Started by DanTheMan414, May 24, 2009, 02:12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanTheMan414

Since the Chat feature will be down for the time being, this was mentioned a few months back, but at this point I want to re-introduce it to everyone.  For nearly 2 years now, we've done a nightly chat among road enthusiasts on AOL Instant Messenger (AIM).  They actually started out as a result of a few AARoads/Interstate-Guide.com contributors getting together, and shooting the breeze. 

With that in mind, for those of you who are regular participants in the AARoads Chat, or for those of you who are curious about the chats, I would like to extend an invitation to you to join us in the nightly AIM Roads Chat.  If you are interested, please message me your AIM screen name, and I will add you on, as we do the nightly chats.  (If you do not have AIM but would like to participate, it's easy and free to get a screen name, via http://www.aim.com/.)  Thanks.  We hope to talk to you soon on the AIM Roads Chat!

deathtopumpkins

I'm always on AIM anyway, so feel free to pull me in when there's a chat going. SN's on my profile (and you already have it, Dan)
Disclaimer: All posts represent my personal opinions and not those of my employer.

Clinched Highways | Counties Visited

Ian

And this time I am actually able to get on  :sombrero:
UMaine graduate, former PennDOT employee, new SoCal resident.
Youtube l Flickr

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.