News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Illinois Road Videos

Started by Crash_It, October 24, 2021, 06:39:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaryV

Quote from: Crash_It on June 24, 2022, 07:25:48 PM
What do you mean I haven't been anywhere? I've been to Georgia, Indiana,Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri,Ohio, Tennessee and Wisconsin.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov4epAJRPMw

Scott5114

Quote from: Crash_It on June 23, 2022, 02:51:13 AM
Quote from: TheHighwayMan394 on June 23, 2022, 12:44:08 AM
Quote from: Crash_It on June 23, 2022, 12:39:01 AM
There's a reason Illinois was declared the funnest state in the Midwest. It's obvious that you haven't experienced much of Illinois.
Illinois has never been declared the funnest state in the Midwest by any serious talking person. And what makes you think I can't find anything like that or better in Michigan?
It's been declared the funnest state by again... wallethub

https://wallethub.com/edu/most-fun-states/34665

Declaring Illinois to be "the funnest state in the Midwest" reminds me of that guy I worked with at Burger King who declared himself to be "the biggest gangsta in Purcell, Oklahoma" (pop. 5,884 at the time).

What do you mean I haven't been anywhere? I've been to Georgia, Indiana,Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri,Ohio, Tennessee and Wisconsin.

Oh, he hasn't actually been to Illinois. That explains a lot, honestly.
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

cockroachking

Quote from: Scott5114 on June 30, 2022, 06:32:12 AM

:-D
Nice catch!

Crash_It

There's a reason Illinois was declared the funnest state in the Midwest. It's obvious that you haven't experienced much of Illinois.
Illinois has never been declared the funnest state in the Midwest by any serious talking person. And what makes you think I can't find anything like that or better in Michigan?

Declaring Illinois to be "the funnest state in the Midwest" reminds me of that guy I worked with at Burger King who declared himself to be "the biggest gangsta in Purcell, Oklahoma" (pop. 5,884 at the time).

Those are states I've been to other than Illinois.

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: Crash_It on June 30, 2022, 04:38:50 PM

Those are states I've been to other than Illinois.

What's amusing to me is that you will go out of your way to retort to obviously harmless jokes like that.  All the same, you won't answer some of the more difficult questions posed about some choice things you've said.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.