Non-Road Boards > Sports

Montana is just a butt of a joke in NCAA

(1/6) > >>

Billy F 1988:
Montana (Big Sky) taking on #15 Oregon (well, why the hell else, PAC-12). Montana gets creamed by 30! Most of the mistakes were on Montana anyhow, but that led me to thinking. Why should Group of Five schools play Power Five schools if a Group of Five School can't muster points, let alone wins against even ONE Power Five school?! This makes absolutely no sense. I mean, Montana just fell flat on its face against Syracuse in the NCAA basketball torneys, clobbered by Michigan in last season's tourney, and now it can't even take on the PAC-12. Let alone ONE GHANDI'S FLIP FLOP MEMBER of the PAC-12! Well, why should Montana play USC or UCLA if they can't compete against Oregon?! If Montana can't even muster a fraction of the points that Power Five schools pile on each other, then, that Montana shouldn't play ANY Power Five school, PERIOD!

Sadly, I like to think Montana as a long-forgotten also-ran. No sense in puttin' your fantasy points on this festering pile of hot garbage. Your better off just leaving Montana out of any fantasy lineup 'cause it ain't got shit against anything else, and that's sad coming from one who lives in this very state, not even a fan, not even a part of the fandom, but, yet, I hear of something like this, and that's all I can think of now.

oscar:
The Pac-12 conference has to be the weakest of the "Power 5". Don't even think about scheduling against the SEC, unless one of its teams needs a "cupcake" opponent and is willing to offer a lot of money to make that happen.

hbelkins:

--- Quote from: oscar on September 20, 2019, 05:23:15 PM ---The Pac-12 conference has to be the weakest of the "Power 5". Don't even think about scheduling against the SEC, unless one of its teams needs a "cupcake" opponent and is willing to offer a lot of money to make that happen.

--- End quote ---

The Tennessee Volunteers would beg to differ with you.

ce929wax:

--- Quote from: hbelkins on September 20, 2019, 08:53:06 PM ---The Tennessee Volunteers would beg to differ with you.
--- End quote ---

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

The Volunteers have to be the worst football team in the SEC.  They lose to Georgia State week one, who turns around and loses to WESTERN MICHIGAN of the MAC 57-10 week three.   I do believe that the Vols are probably going to go 0-8 (9?) in the SEC this year.  I would hate to still be living in Knoxville this year.  I'll never forget the year (2010, or 11, HB would know) that the Vols ended their consecutive winning streak against Kentucky.  I thought Knoxville was going to riot that year.

Rothman:
Don't forget the loss to BYU. :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version