Non-Road Boards > Sports

2010 MLB Playoffs

<< < (2/9) > >>

mightyace:

--- Quote from: Adam Smith on October 10, 2010, 11:21:33 PM ---So....who wants some Philadelphia H20?  :cool:

--- End quote ---

I'll take some!  :jumping: :thumbsup:

Three games against the best offense in the NL and 2 shutouts, one of which is a no hitter!  :clap:

Bring on the next victim!  :ninja:

Bryant5493:
Brooks Conrad doesn't need to play another -- it may be extreme but who cares -- Major League game. He's horrible at playing defense. That last error he made last night was a back-breaker.

Be well,

Bryant

74/171FAN:

--- Quote from: Bryant5493 on October 11, 2010, 11:04:32 AM ---Brooks Conrad doesn't need to play another -- it may be extreme but who cares -- Major League game. He's horrible at playing defense. That last error he made last night was a back-breaker.

Be well,

Bryant

--- End quote ---
  Actually we probably would have won 2-0 or 2-1 yesterday if it weren't for Conrad's errors.  Conrad should just be put back to his old pinch-hitting role where he was vital to us making the playoffs.

Bryant5493:

--- Quote from: 74/171FAN on October 11, 2010, 11:57:03 AM ---
--- Quote from: Bryant5493 on October 11, 2010, 11:04:32 AM ---Brooks Conrad doesn't need to play another -- it may be extreme but who cares -- Major League game. He's horrible at playing defense. That last error he made last night was a back-breaker.

Be well,

Bryant

--- End quote ---
  Actually we probably would have won 2-0 or 2-1 yesterday if it weren't for Conrad's errors.  Conrad should just be put back to his old pinch-hitting role where he was vital to us making the playoffs.

--- End quote ---

That's my point: he shouldn't be in the field. He should, like you were saying, be put back in his pinch-hitting role. It's also Bobby Cox's fault as much as it is  Conrad's; Bobby keeps putting him out there. Glaus could play third, while Infante could play second.

Be well,

Bryant

mightyace:
^^^

And, I would assume, that he would be a DH in the games in the AL city should Atlanta make it to the World Series.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version