News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Quick Denver question

Started by corco, September 03, 2010, 06:52:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corco

On my way to DIA today, I noticed on Pena Blvd eastbound that the control city for E-470 east is "TO I-70," with shield and everything. I didn't have my camera with me so no pictures, but didn't it use to be Limon (or maybe C-Springs)? TO I-70 is sort of weird since 90% of traffic from that direction came from I-70 and probably isn't looking to pay money to go back to it.

The signs didn't look new, so that's why I doubt it, but was that always primarily marked as TO I-70? Wouldn't TO I-25 have been a better choice?

Duke87

July 28, 2006:

So, it's been that way for a few years, at least.
If you always take the same road, you will never see anything new.

thenetwork

That is really odd, since not only do I not remember the I-70 shields at the Pena/E-470 interchange, but I don't remember any exit tabs for Pena Boulevard either.

Then again, it's been over 4 years since I was on EB Pena from I-70 (doesn't feel like it, though).

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.